- Smallest & lightest 4 gas monitor
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases; LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- H2 Compensated CO sensor available
- Simple 2-button operation
- Alarms: audible, visual, & vibration
- 3 user adjustable alarm levels
- 25 hours of operation (Lithium-ion battery)
- Water and dust resistant design, IP66/68
- 3 Year warranty
The GX-3R is the worlds smallest 4 gas monitor weighing only 3.52 ounces and can comfortably be clipped within a worker’s breathing zone (2.2” W x 2.55” H x 1.02” D). It simultaneously monitors and displays LEL combustibles, O2, CO (Hydrogen compensated CO also available), and H2S.
The GX-3R represents the latest evolution of gas detection technology utilizing a new generation of micro sensors. The LEL sensor has a unique design with two active filaments in one sensor to increase it’s resistance to silicone poisoning. If one filament gets poisoned the second filament takes over. The new O2 sensor is electrochemical with a 3 to 5 year life span. H2S and CO are now available in a combo micro sensor.